Intimate Ironies: Modernity and the Making of Middle-Class Lives in Brazil by Brian P. Owensby (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.97+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.20Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the period between 1920 and 1950, the author looks beyond ideologies to reveal how middle-class men and women strained to wrest order from the ordeal of change.
- Author BiographyBrian P. Owensby is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Brian P. Owensby
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.