Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £23.27
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionUntil recently, domestic violence, as it has been referred to, was a problem to be dealt with inside the family. In this ground-breaking work, Hattery's unique approach provides a detailed theoretical discussion of race, class, and gender-effects on intimate partner violence and a thoughtful discussion of the interactions of these factors.
- Author BiographyAngela Hattery holds the Zachary T. Smith Reynolds Associate Professorship in Sociology and Women & Gender Studies at Wake Forest University.
- Author(s)Angela J. Hattery
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.