Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £3.24Trending at £5.99
- £5.81Trending at £7.95
- £11.79Trending at £15.77
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.37
- £4.58Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings to light the historical significance of five women artists - Yoko Ono, Yayoi Kusama, Takako Saito, Mieko Shiomi, and Shigeko Kubota, who were among the first Japanese women to leave their country - and its male-dominated, conservative art world -to explore the artistic possibilities in New York.
- Author BiographyMidori Yoshimoto is an assistant professor of art history and gallery director at New Jersey City University.
- Author(s)Midori Yoshimoto
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note76ill.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.