Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionMalin Pereira's collection of eight interviews with leading contemporary African American poets offers an in-depth look at the cultural and aesthetic perspectives of the post-Black Arts Movement generation.
- Author BiographyMalin Pereira is a professor and chair of the Department of English at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte. She is the author of Rita Dove's Cosmopolitanism and Embodying Beauty: Twentieth-Century American Women Writers' Aesthetics.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMalin Pereira
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.