CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary French poetry has long been tagged as being overly cerebral and hermetic. But there exists a very different, thriving tradition which is too often muffled by noisier movements like Surrealism or Minimalism. This title gives voice to this tradition.
- Author BiographyJennie Feldman's first collection of poems, 'The Lost Notebook', was published by Anvil in 2005, as was her selection and translation from Jacques Reda's poems, 'Treading Lightly'. She lives in Jerusalem. Stephen Romer has been Maitre de conferences at the University of Tours since 1991. His anthology '20th Century French Poems' was published by Faber in 2002. The latest of his four collections of poetry, 'Yellow Studio', was published by Carcanet in 2008.
- Author(s)Henri Thomas,Jean Follain,Philippe Jaccottet
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnvil Press Poetry
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJennie Feldman,Stephen Romer
- Translated byJennie Feldman,Stephen Romer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.