Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionAims to challenge the orthodox readings of television news production. This book presents an investigation of the processes of regional BBC news production, by adapting Actor Network Theory to present a study of a newsroom to reveal how news work is constructed by an interplay of digital media technologies and human actors.
- Author BiographyEmma Hemmingway is Senior Lecturer in Journalism at the Centre for Broadcasting and Journalism at Nottingham Trent University. She previously worked for the BBC over a period of 12 years within a variety of roles, which included TV reporter, producer and also news editor.
- Author(s)Emma Hemmingway
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byRobert Huffaker
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.