CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays examine issues of major importance to all welfare states, with a special focus on the Israeli welfare state. By focusing on the politics and the making of social policy in a variety of countries, they provide an understanding of the development of welfare states around the world.
- Author BiographyASHER BEN-ARIEH is Associate Director for Research and Development at the National Council for the Child in Israel and heads its Center for Research and Public Education. He is a faculty member of the Paul Baerwald School of Social Work at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Since 1990 he has been the project director and editor of the annual State of the Child in Israel-A Statistical Abstract. JOHN GAL is Lecturer in Social Policy at the Paul Baerwald School of Social Work at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He has published extensively on subjects dealing with poverty and unemployment, social security, and social welfare in Israel and in a comparative context. Among other publications, he has edited a volume dealing with child poverty in Israel.
- Author(s)Asher Ben-Arieh,John Gal
- Date of Publication30/10/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.