CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Cornelia P. Channing,Sheldon J. Segal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number147
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight700 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
- Table Of ContentsMaturation, Morphology, and Endocrine Function of the Ovarian Follicle.- Role of Ovarian Inhibin (Folliculostatin) in Regulating FSH Secretion in the Female Rat.- Purification, Characterization, and In Vitro Production of Inhibin.- Hormonal Control of Inhibin Secretion.- Characteristics of Inhibin: A Comparative Study Using Bull and Human Seminal Fluids and Porcine Follicular Fluid.- Partial Purification of Porcine Follicular Fluid Gonadostatin.- Purification of Gonadostatin from Bovine Seminal Plasma (BSP).- Properties of Follicle Stimulating Hormone Binding Inhibitors Found in Physiological Fluids.- Oocyte Maturation Inhibitor: A 1981 Perspective.- Meiotic Arresting Substance Separated from Porcine Ovarian Granulosa Cells and Hypothetical Arresting Mechanism of Meiosis.- Role of Cumulus Cells in Oocyte Maturation.- Actions of Hormones and Other Factors Upon Oocyte Maturation.- Intraovarian Actions of GnRH.- Regulation of Ovarian Granulosa and Luteal Cell Functions by Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone and Its Antagonist.- LH-Binding Inhibitors from the Corpus Luteum.- Characterization of LH/hCG Receptor Binding Inhibitor in Corpora Lutea of Human and Sheep Ovaries.- Regulation of Cholesterol Acquisition and Utilization in the Corpus Luteum.- Some Observations that May Pertain to Structure-Function Relationships of hCG?.- Stimulation of Granulosa Cell Maturation by Follicular Fluid.- Intraovarian Regulation of Granulosa-Cell Replication.- Comparison of Granulosa and Sertoli Cells at Various Stages of Maturation: Similarities and Differences.- List of Contributors.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.