All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere is the Sahara Desert? What is Africa's highest mountain? Where do elephants live? Answering these questions, this book introduces young readers to the continent of Africa through maps, photographs, and text. It covers topics such as climate, geography, animals and plants, countries, people and languages, natural resources, cities, and more.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Introducing Continents
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.