CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionTwo civil engineering experts present a focused, no-nonsense introduction to Autodesk's civil engineering software AutoCAD Civil 3D is the industry-leading civil engineering software, and this well-structured resource features focused discussions and practical exercises to help you quickly learn its core features.
- Author BiographyJames Wedding is an award-winning registered Professional Engineer and Vice President at Engineered Efficiency. He has worked extensively with the Autodesk development team to help shape Civil 3D and is one of the most respected instructors and consultants in the civil engineering community. James is also a highly rated Autodesk University speaker, presents on Autodesk's weekly Civil 3D webcasts, and maintains the popular www.civil3d.com blog. Rick Graham is a CAD manager for James R. Holley & Associates, Inc., a leading civil engineering consulting firm. He has worked closely with the Civil 3D development team as a trusted beta tester since Civil 3D was introduced. Rick is a well-known participant in Autodesk discussion groups and is Vice President of the Civil Harrisburg User Group.
- Author(s)James Wedding,P.E.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width187 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.