All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most trusted and thought-provoking introduction to employment relations, this book examines key employee relations issues from a critical perspective using contemporary research and a wealth of real-life examples and carefully designed learning features.
- Author BiographySteve Williams is a Reader in Employment Relations at the University of Portsmouth Business School.
- Author(s)Steve Williams
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight810 g
- Width198 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.80Trending at £20.02
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.