All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy introducing each step taken in a criminal investigation, this text allows students to gain a clear understanding of the processes involved and helps them to critically assess the interplay of investigations, criminology and forensics.
- Author BiographyDr Jane Monckton-Smith is a senior lecturer in Criminology at the University of Gloucestershire. Professor Adam Hart is a biologist and Reader in Science Communication at the University of Gloucestershire. Julia Webb is a senior lecturer and technician at the University of Gloucestershire. Tony Adams is a former Detective Superintendent.
- Author(s)Dr. Adam Hart,Jane Monckton Smith,Julia Webb,Julie Newberry,Tony Adams
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.87Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.