All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.64
- £10.63Trending at £10.78
- £34.99Trending at £38.38
- £17.90Trending at £19.85
- £30.65Trending at £31.36
- £28.56Trending at £31.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses key issues of global health with a focus on fundamentals, causes, and solutions that is compelling and appealing to students in a variety of majors and levels. It offers a contemporary overview of major issues in global public health and their interplay.
- Author BiographyPeter Muennig, MD, MPH, is associate professor of health policy and management at the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University, New York. He cofounded the Burmese Refugee Pro- ject, has consulted for various governments, and has won a national teaching award in public health. Celina Su, PhD, is associate professor of political science at the City University of New York. She has written two books on education policy and politics, cofounded the Burmese Refugee Project, and she is a steering committee member of New York City's participatory budgeting. Her honors include the Berlin Prize.
- Author(s)Celina Su,Peter Muennig
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight642 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.