Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in a style intended for the non-specialist reader, with technical terms and mathematical formulae kept to a minimum, the second edition of this introduction to groundwater covers a range of topics as they relate to hydrogeology. A major new chapter focuses on pollution.
- Author(s)Michael Price
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/1996
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, plans
- Weight483 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.