All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing substantive issues rather than intricate statistical details, this book provides a comprehensive introduction to LISREL for structural equation modeling (SEM) using a non-technical, user-oriented approach. It provides a critical understanding of what is really involved in LISREL modeling and sensitizes the reader against `mechanically' fitting or modifying models.
- Author BiographyAdamantios Diamantopoulos joined the University of Vienna in February 2004 from Loughborough University Business School, UK, where he held the Chair of Marketing and Business Research. He was previously Professor of International Marketing at the European Business Management School, University of Wales Swansea, where he headed the Marketing Group. During 1996-1999 he also held the Nestle Visiting Research Professorship of Consumer Marketing at Lund University, Sweden. Other past academic posts include full-time appointments at the University of Edinburgh and the University of Strathclyde, and Visiting Professorships at the University of Miami (USA), Vienna University of Economics and Business (Austria), Universite Robert Schuman (France), Dortmund University (Germany), University of Bern (Switzerland), Athens Laboratory of Business Administration (Greece) and University of Leeds (UK). He has taught at fifteen university institutions in the UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Greece, Slovenia and the USA and has collaborated with several international companies. In addition to his Chair at the University of Vienna, he currently holds a Visiting Research Professorship at Loughborough University, UK. He is also a visiting Professor at the Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. He holds a BA and MSc degree from Heriot-Watt University, a PhD degree from the University of Strathclyde and a DLitt degree from Loughborough University. In 2000, he was elected Fellow of the British Academy of Management. Judy A. Siguaw is the Founding Dean of ACTE partner organization the Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management. Holding the position of Professor of Marketing in the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University and the J. Thomas Clark Chair in Entrepreneurship and Personal Enterprise, Dr. Siguaw earned her doctorate in 1991 from Louisiana Tech University. She has been published in more than over 45 business and trade journals, contributed to four books and authored 29 conference papers. Dr. Siguaw's research interests include personal selling, sales management, customer relationships, channels of distribution, and marketing strategy. She is currently at work on numerous journal manuscripts in these areas, as well as a book on best practices in the Asian hospitality industry.
- Author(s)Adamantios Diamantopoulos,Judy A. Siguaw
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleIntroducing Statistical Methods series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.