All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides an introduction to language typology which assumes minimal prior knowledge of linguistics.
- Author BiographyEdith A. Moravcsik is Professor Emerita in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Edith A. Moravcsik
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 35 exercises
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.