Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides an introduction to language typology which assumes minimal prior knowledge of linguistics.
- Author BiographyEdith A. Moravcsik is Professor Emerita in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Edith A. Moravcsik
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 35 exercises
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £14.11Trending at £14.46
- £32.71Trending at £35.04
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.02
- £16.12Trending at £18.99
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.