All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a summary of the principles and practice of management for team leaders and line managers. This textbook is closely linked to Level 3 S/NVQ in Management. It uses case studies and workplace activities to help readers understand how management principles are applied in practice.
- Author BiographyHas extensive management and training experience in both public and private sector organisations, including the design and delivery of training solutions and material. She is co-director of the Learning Approach, a training and resource consultancy specialising in developing managers.
- Author(s)Bob Johnson,Kate Williams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/09/2006
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight705 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.