Consider these sponsored items
- £7.32Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series explores different types of maps, photographs and illustrations and introduces the key concepts needed for map reading and map making.
- Author BiographyAfter travelling widely as a Naval Officer, Jack Gillett taught geography for over 25 years and has written more than 20 books for KS2 to A-level. He is also an experienced GCSE Geography Examiner. Meg Gillett is a highly experienced geography teacher and GCSE examiner. After several years working in the leisure and tourism industry, she returned to the classroom and has since written a range of textbooks for KS2 to A-level.
- Author(s)Jack Gillett,Meg Gillett
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleMaps & Mapping Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note30-40
- Weight162 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.