Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionA new text in the growing field of medical anthropology.
- Author BiographyMerrill Singer is a medical anthropologist at the Center for Health, Intervention and Prevention, University of Connecticut. He is the author or co-author of ten books, including Unhealthy Health Policy and Medical Anthropology and the World System. Hans Baer is a lecturer in the School of Social and Environmental Enquiry, and the Centre of Health and Society at the University of Melbourne. His books include Encounters with Biomedicine: Case Studies in Medical Anthropology, Toward an Integrative Medicine, and Medical Anthropology and the World System.
- Author(s)Hans Baer,Merrill Singer
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.