CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough introduction to mental health nursing practice, with a service user-oriented approach. This second edition is fully updated and includes new chapters on recovery and cultural safety. Happell at CQU, Cowin at UWS, Roper at Uni of Melbourne, Lakeman at Southern Cross Uni, Cox at QUT.
- Author(s)Brenda Happell,Cath Roper,Leanne Cowin,Leonie Cox,Richard Lakeman
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.