All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a theoretical and historical examination of the evolution of money. It is distinct from the majority of 'economic' approaches, for it does not see money as an outgrowth of market exchange via barter. Instead, the social, political legal and religious origins of money are examined.
- Author BiographyMark Peacock is Associate Professor in the Department of Social Science, York University, Canada.
- Author(s)Mark Peacock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEconomics as Social Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.