All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.80
- £27.58Trending at £28.69
- £23.48Trending at £26.99
- £28.42Trending at £34.84
About this product
- DescriptionA lively introduction to morphology, this second edition textbook has been thoroughly updated, including new examples and exercises.
- Author BiographyRochelle Lieber is Professor of Linguistics in the English Department at the University of New Hampshire. She is the recipient of the Bloomfield Award given by the Linguistic Society of America for the Oxford Reference Guide to English Morphology (with Laurie Bauer and Ingo Plag, 2015).
- Author(s)Rochelle Lieber
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.