All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the differences between science and education, drawing on the voices of educators and scientists to argue for a new field of enquiry: neuroeducational research.
- Author BiographyPaul Howard-Jones is Senior Lecturer at the Graduate School of Education, University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Paul Howard-Jones
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 27 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.