All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Oceanography has been written by two leading oceanographers. The initial chapters describe the oceans and the forces at work within them. The authors then discuss the effects of light, the chemistry of the seas and the food web before surveying biological oceanography in the main oceanic regions.
- Author BiographyDavid N. Thomas and David C. Bowers are colleagues at the School of Ocean Sciences, Bangor University, Wales, although Professor David N. Thomas currently spends much of his time working at the Marine Centre of the Finnish Environment Institute in Helsinki.
- Author(s)David George Bowers,David Thomas
- PublisherDunedin Academic Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDunedin Academic Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width162 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.