Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £24.99
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £8.75Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the concept ordinary African readers' hermeneutics in a study of the reception of the Bible in postcolonial Africa. This book looks beyond the scholarly and official church-based material to the way in which the Bible, and discourses on or from the Bible, are utilized within a range of diverse contexts.
- Author BiographyJohnson Kiriaku Kinyua is an adjunct professor of world religions at Georgia Perimeter College and an adjunct professor of religion and ethics at Saint Leo University, in Atlanta, Georgia USA.
- Author(s)Johnson Kiriaku Kinyua
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligions and Discourse
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight540 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.