All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for the beginner, this book examines some of the ways linguists can express what native speakers know about the sound system of their language.
- Author BiographyMike Davenport is Director of Durham University Language Centre. S.J. Hannahs is Senior Lecturer at Newcastle University. They are the authors of Issues in Phonological Structure.
- Author(s)Mike Davenport,S. J. Hannahs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.94Trending at £23.71
- £21.43Trending at £22.15
- £19.72Trending at £29.03
- £16.97Trending at £22.80
- £13.13Trending at £13.47
- £25.99Trending at £30.79
- £16.47Trending at £16.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.