All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Pottery surpasses ordinary beginner guides. This comprehensive book contains 200 full-color illustrations and provides all the information a beginner needs to start creating with clay. It also addresses more advanced issues of clay-making in a in an accessible style.
- Author BiographyDan Rhode has taught ceramics since 1991. He has helped create and develop several pottery programs at schools, community centers, and universities. He was the director of an Associate of Arts degree program in sculpture and pottery at Central Carolina Community College in North Carolina. For ten years he ran his own successful pottery business, Pittsboro Pottery, in North Carolina. He now lives and works in England.
- Author(s)Dan Rhode
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note200 color illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.