All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.99Trending at £25.48
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £17.30Trending at £22.93
- £17.35Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.73
- £9.55Trending at £12.08
- £18.40Trending at £18.66
About this product
- DescriptionHow humans produce and understand language is clearly introduced in this textbook for students with a basic knowledge of linguistics.
- Author BiographyPaul Warren is an Associate Professor in the School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Author(s)Paul Warren
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 31 colour illus. 9 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.