All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £38.48Was:£39.99Free postage
- £38.36Was:£39.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis vital student resource takes six different approaches to qualitative methods and discusses the techniques to use these in research.
- Author BiographyCarla Willig is professor of psychology at City University London. Her publications are concerned with the theory and practice of qualitative research methodology. She is the author of Qualitative Interpretation and Analysis in Psychology and co-editor of the Sage Handbook of Qualitative Research in Psychology.
- Author(s)Carla Willig
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Psychology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width77 mm
- Height103 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.