CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionStein's method is a tool which makes possible a wide variety of situations. In addition, the method delivers estimates for the error in the approximation, and not just a proof of convergence.
- Author(s)A.D. Barbour,Louis H. Chen
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2005
- Series TitleLecture Notes Series, Institute for Mathematical Sciences, National University of Singapore
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.