CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the economics of US airline services, both domestic and international. This edition is revised to cover developments and changes in the industry. It includes self-testing questions for each chapter and an appendix covering portions of the basic transportation statute.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM E. O'CONNOR is Professor Emeritus of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL, where he taught courses in airline economics, air cargo management, government-aviation relations, and transportation principles. He is the author of Economic Regulation of the World's Airlines: A Political Analysis (Praeger, 1971) and of numerous articles.
- Author(s)William E. O'Connor
- Date of Publication30/10/2000
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.