All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £84.45Was:£85.99Free postage
- £84.47Was:£85.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the essential text and professional reference, with substantial new material on such topics as vEB trees, multithreaded algorithms, dynamic programming, and edge-base flow.
- Author BiographyThomas Cormen is Professor of Computer Science at Dartmouth College. Charles Leiserson is Professor of Computer Science and Engineering at MIT. Ronald L. Rivest is Andrew and Erna Viterbi Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT. Clifford Stein is Professor of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Charles E. Leiserson,Clifford Stein,Ronald L. Rivest,Thomas H. Cormen
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note235 b&w illus.
- Weight2247 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.