All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor a significant portion of psychology students, their reason for choosing an undergraduate degree in psychology is their interest in applied psychology and a desire to use psychological knowledge to help solve personal and social problems.
- Author BiographyGraham Davey is Professor of Psychology at the University of Sussex. He has published more than 130 articles in scientific and professional journals and written or edited 14 books.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBPS Textbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1938 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGraham C. Davey
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.