Consider these sponsored items
- £24.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction for architecture students to all aspects of architectural technology: structural physics, structural elements and forms, heating, lighting, environmental control, and computer modelling. This book helps students to integrate their design thinking with appropriate structural and environmental solutions.
- Author BiographyPete Silver and Will McLean teach at the School of Architecture at the University of Westminster and are the co-authors of Fabrication (2006), Introduction to Architectural Technology (2008), and Structural Engineering for Architects (2013).
- Author(s)Peter Silver,William McLean
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/09/2015
- Content Note350 illustrations, 150 in colour
- Weight830 g
- Width218 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.00Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £10.45Trending at £12.48
- £56.73Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.