All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives student and instructors the comprehensive and accessible presentation of ancient Greek. This title features: readings based on actual texts and include unadapted passages from Xenophon, Lysias, Plato, Aristophanes, and Thucydides; composite list of verbs with principal parts, and an appendix of all paradigms; and, English-Greek glossaries.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Mastronarde is Melpomene Professor of Classics at the University of California, Berkeley. Among his many books are The Art of Euripides: Dramatic Technique and Social Context, Euripides, Medea, and Euripides, Phoenissae.
- Author(s)Donald J. Mastronarde
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 Illustration (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.