All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.98
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the increasingly popular Bayesian approach to statistics to graduates and advanced undergraduates.
- Author BiographyEdward Greenberg is Professor Emeritus of Economics at Washington University in St Louis, where he served as a full professor on the faculty from 1969 to 2005. Professor Greenberg also taught at the University of Wisconsin, Madison and has been a visiting professor at the University of Warwick (UK), Technion University (Israel), and the University of Bergamo (Italy). A former holder of a Ford Foundation Faculty Fellowship, Professor Greenberg is coauthor of four books: Wages, Regime Switching, and Cycles (1992), The Labor Market and Business Cycle Theories (1989), Advanced Econometrics (1991) and Regulation, Market Prices, and Process Innovation (1979). His published research has appeared in leading journals such as the American Economic Review, Econometrica, Journal of Econometrics, Journal of the American Statistical Association, Biometrika and the Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization. Professor Greenberg's current research interests include dynamic macroeconomics as well as Bayesian econometrics.
- Author(s)Edward Greenberg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date17/11/2014
- Content Note15 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.