All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook is an introduction to econometrics from the Bayesian viewpoint. The second edition includes new material.
- Author BiographyEdward Greenberg is Professor Emeritus of Economics at Washington University, St Louis, where he served as a Full Professor on the faculty from 1969 to 2005. Professor Greenberg also taught at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and has been a Visiting Professor at the University of Warwick (UK), Technion University (Israel) and the University of Bergamo (Italy). A former holder of a Ford Foundation Faculty Fellowship, Greenberg is the author of the first edition of Introduction to Bayesian Econometrics (Cambridge University Press, 2008) and the co-author of four books: Wages, Regime Switching, and Cycles (1992), The Labor Market and Business Cycle Theories (1989), Advanced Econometrics (1983, revised 1991) and Regulation, Market Prices, and Process Innovation (1979). His published research has appeared in leading journals such as the American Economic Review, Econometrica, the Journal of Econometrics, the Journal of the American Statistical Association, Biometrika and the Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization. Professor Greenberg's current research interests include dynamic macroeconomics as well as Bayesian econometrics.
- Author(s)Edward Greenberg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.