All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Bioinformatics provides friendly guidance and advice on how to use a range of computational methods and techniques for retrieving and analysing biological data. The book is ideal for those new to the subject, with frequent self-test problems and exercises incorporated throughout the text to encourage self-directed learning.
- Author BiographyArthur M. Lesk is Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at The Pennsylvania State University, USA.
- Author(s)Arthur M. Lesk
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations (some color)
- Weight792 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.