Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to understand the science behind successful pharmaceutical research and development programs. Explaining the basic principles, this book compares and contrasts approaches to both biopharmaceuticals (proteins) and small molecule drugs and presents an overview of the business and management issues for these approaches.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1120 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byProfessor C. Robin Ganellin,Roy Jefferies,Stanley M. Roberts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.