All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise overview of the fundamental concepts of cancer biology for those with little or no background in the field.
- Author BiographyRobin Hesketh has been a member of the Biochemistry Department at the University of Cambridge for over twenty-five years. He has taught at all undergraduate levels from first-year medicine to fourth-year biochemistry on a wide range of cell and molecular biology topics with a particular focus on cancer. His major research area is the development of anti-angiogenic strategies for the treatment of cancer. He is also the author of the popular science book Betrayed by Nature: The War on Cancer (2012).
- Author(s)Robin Hesketh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note130 b/w illus. 38 colour illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.