All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.60
- £27.44Trending at £28.89
- £109.60Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an integrated systems approach to the evaluation, analysis, design, and maintenance of civil engineering systems. Addressing recent concerns about the world's aging civil infrastructure and its environmental impact, the author makes the case for why any civil infrastructure should be seen as part of a larger whole.
- Author BiographyDR. SAMUEL LABI, Associate Professor in Purdue University's School of Civil Engineering, has combined work experience in consulting and academia that span several decades. His influential research has received widespread recognition and accolades, including the Mather Award for best paper in concrete materials and the K.B. Woods Award for best paper in design and construction.
- Author(s)Samuel Labi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1680 g
- Width195 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.