CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the scientific and engineering principles of colour imaging.
- Author BiographyHSIEN-CHE LEE received his PhD in Electrical Engineering from Purdue University in 1981. He then worked for eighteen years at Kodak Research Laboratories in Rochester, New York. There he did research on digital color image processing, color science, human color vision, digital minilab, photo finishing, imaging system simulation, medical imaging, and computer vision. He is now Senior Vice President of Advanced Imaging at Foxlink Peripherals, Inc., Fremont, California. With more than 20 years of research and product development experience in imaging science, he has given many lectures and short courses on color imaging, color science, and computer vision at various universities and research institutes. He has published many technical papers and has 13 US patents in color imaging science related inventions.
- Author(s)Hsien-Che Lee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note208 b/w illus. 16 tables 110 exercises
- Weight1120 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.