All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible undergraduate textbook introducing key fundamental principles behind modern communication systems, supported by exercises, software problems and lab exercises.
- Author BiographyUpamanyu Madhow is Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of California, Santa Barbara. His research interests broadly span communications, signal processing and networking, with current emphasis on next-generation wireless and bio-inspired approaches to networking and inference. He is a recipient of the NSF CAREER Award and the IEEE Marconi prize paper award in wireless communication, author of the graduate-level textbook Fundamentals of Digital Communication (2008) and a Fellow of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Upamanyu Madhow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note430 b/w illus. 200 exercises
- Weight1360 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.