Consider these sponsored items
- £29.64Was:£34.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a hands-on introduction to computable general equilibrium (CGE) models, written at an accessible, undergraduate level.
- Author BiographyMary E. Burfisher is a Senior Education Advisor at the Center for Global Trade Analysis (GTAP) at Purdue University, Indiana and an Adjunct Professor in the Business and Finance program at the University of Maryland University College. Dr Burfisher was a Distinguished Visiting Professor at the United States Naval Academy, Maryland; she spent much of her career as an economist at the United States Department of Agriculture. Dr Burfisher was a GTAP fellow from 2003-10 and received the Quality of Communication Award from the American Agricultural Economics Association. She earned her PhD in economics from the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Mary E. Burfisher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2017
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight790 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.