Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book emphasizes understanding CFD through physical principles and examples for graduate students in mechanical, aerospace and chemical engineering.
- Author BiographyProfessor Anil W. Date obtained his bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Bombay University; his master's degree in thermo-fluids from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology; and his doctorate in heat transfer from Imperial College of Science and Technology, London. He has been a member of the Thermo-Fluids-Engineering Group of the Mechanical Engineering Department at IIT Bombay since 1973. Over the past thirty years, he has taught courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level in thermodynamics, energy conversion, heat and mass transfer, and combustion. He has been engaged in research and consulting in thermo-fluids engineering and is an active reviewer of research proposals and papers for various national and international bodies and journals. He has been Editor for India of the Journal of Enhanced Heat Transfer and has contributed research papers to several international journals in the field. He has been a visiting scientist at Cornell University and a visiting professor at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany. He has delivered seminar lectures at universities in Australia, Hong Kong, Sweden, Germany, UK, USA, and India. Professor Date derives great satisfaction from applying thermo-fluid science to rural-technology problems in India and has taught courses in science, technology, and society and in appropriate technology at IIT Bombay. Professor Date is a Fellow of the Indian National Academy of Engineering (FNAE).
- Author(s)Anil W. Date
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight690 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.