Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
About this product
- Author(s)Cristian Versari,Roberto Gorrieri
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleTexts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note63 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 334 p. 63 illus.
- Weight684 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Transition Systems and Behavioral Equivalences.- CCS: A Calculus of Communicating Systems.- Algebraic Laws, Congruences and Axiomatizations.- Additional Operators.- Multi-CCS.- Glossary.- References.- Index.
- Author BiographyRoberto Gorrieri is a professor of computer science of the University of Bologna. His interests include concurrency and the foundations of security analysis and design.Cristian Versari is an assistant professor of computer science at the Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille (LIFL). His interests include concurrent languages and the computational modelling of biological systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.