Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the mechanics of solid bodies in contact, detailing the mechanical properties of materials, general fracture mechanics, and the fracture of brittle solids. It describes indentation stress fields for both elastic and elastic-plastic contact.
- Author(s)Anthony C. Fischer-Cripps
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/04/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.