Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the mechanics of solid bodies in contact, detailing the mechanical properties of materials, general fracture mechanics, and the fracture of brittle solids. It describes indentation stress fields for both elastic and elastic-plastic contact.
- Author(s)Anthony C. Fischer-Cripps
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.