CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis text treats solids and fluids in a balanced manner, using thermodynamic restrictions on the relation between applied forces and material responses.
- Author BiographySudhakar Nair is the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Graduate College, and Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering and Applied Mathematics at the Armour College of Engineering at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. He is a Fellow in the AIAA and the ASME and a member of the American Academy of Mechanics as well as Tau Beta Pi and Sigma Xi.
- Author(s)Sudhakar Nair
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus. 149 exercises
- Weight660 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.